Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Peek at Our Week 2011: Week 30


Saturday, July 23


We spent the weekend at the lake with Honey and Happy.  We were all about the water...tubing, skiing, swimming, diving, and boat riding.  I can never get enough of watching my boys have fun!
 

Sunday, July 24


Happy saved the day and took a picture of Will while he was on the tube solo.  The little man would never have forgiven me if I didn't have a picture of his AWESOME ride.  After his turn, he kept telling me that "there aren't many four year olds that can do that."  I assured him that I thought he was the only one!


Monday, July 25


Jack is spending the week with Gramma and Granddaddy.  Today, they went geocaching.  The cache they found was named "Dinner and a Movie."  It was located behind a restaurant in front of the shopping center where a movie theater is located.  A high-tech scavenger hunt and one cool grandmother who knows how to do it!

 
Tuesday, July 26


Mrs. Adela has been cutting the boys' hair ever since Jack was 18 months old.  She knows where every single cowlick is on Jack's head, she loves every single crazy curl on Will's, and she makes me feel like my boys are her two most favorite little guys in the whole world.  That Mrs. Adela is special, and we LOVE her!


Wednesday, July 27


It was a double playdate day...Will and Paul spent the morning at Paul's house and the afternoon at our house and the pool.  I thought they looked so cute sitting in the chair together while playing Wii.  And Paul is such a ham.  As soon as I showed up with my camera, he started making silly faces...in every single picture.  Crazy kid!!


Thursday, July 28


Yep, Granddaddy doubles as our dentist.  Will did great during his cleaning.  He was very cooperative, followed all of the hygienist's instructions, and watched TV while wearing the rock star sunglasses.  He looks so biiiiiggg!  I'm happy to report that he is cavity free.  Will is happy to report that he got to get a toy out of the treasure chest.



Friday, July 29


Wow!  Just wow!  It was a brownie a la mode for a giant.  What a great way to start the weekend.


No comments: